Follow these steps to elect your 2016 benefits.
Ready to Enroll?
With the [Client Benefits Center], enrolling in your benefits is easy — and getting assistance is a snap, too. Be sure to enroll online or by phone no later than [OE end date]!
- Log on to [Benefits center URL].
- Click on the "Enroll Now" link on the website.
- Follow the prompts to elect your benefits for 2016.
Important website login information
For your initial login to [Benefits center URL], click the "Get Started" link. You will be asked to provide the last four digits of your Social Security number, last name, date of birth and postal code. During the registration process, you will create a personalized user name and password. Please make a note of your user name and password, since you will need to provide them whenever you return to the website.
- Call the [Client Benefits Center] at [phone number].
- Confirm your identity.
- Speak with an experienced [Client Benefits Center] representative.
You will receive default coverage if you don’t enroll by [OE end date]. Your next chance to change your benefits will be the next Open Enrollment, unless you experience a qualifying life event. Learn more.
Call the [Client Benefits Center] at [phone number] between [time range], any business day.